Monday, August 22, 2016

Meeting and Greeting, take 3

... or is it take 4... hmmm... I don't know. In any case, I once again hosted the MFA Meet and Greet and a lovely time was had, I hope, by all. Here are some pics of the table and the various salads and things.
Everyone said they liked this salad best, so it gets to go first. Kale, roasted sweet potatoes, avocado, black beans, dates.

Next up, a salad based on one that Ellen and I had at The Rugby Grille at The Townsend Hotel. Mixed greens, chick peas, roasted radishes (the roasted-ness was my variation....), tomatoes, red onion, feta, and raspberry vinaigrette.
Next, what I call "Ellen's Salad" and she calls "My Salad!" Butter lettuce, watermelon, blueberries, cucumbers, olive oil, lemon.
And finally, something simple yet elegant. Arugula and spinach with grapefruit and toasted almonds. And my usual vinaigrette.
Oops. Almost forget: I grilled some asparagus. Nothing fancy about that, but it does photograph nicely.
The grocery store flowers were pretty too.
And that was that!





No comments:

Post a Comment